Board of Directors
President and Co Founder - Carl Nicosia
Co Founder - Dr. Ken Smitelli
Vice President - Glenn Franklin
Treasurer - Ralph Baleno
Scribe - Thomas J. Hanik
GodNet is committed to encouraging fellow businessmen/women to go about doing business God's way - upholding the highest ethical business standards. GodNet businesses assist in generating referrals and leads for one another's business. Most people prefer to do business with companies that are referred to them by family, friends and associates. As we build relationships, and get to know one another and their businesses, we become a source of quality referrals; since each one has his/her own sphere of influence. When members are in need of help, and guidance, they draw on their peers for prayer, and spiritual intervention, knowledge, and experience. The Bible tells us that there is wisdom in a multitude of counselors. We believe in encouraging one another to live a full, and balanced life, with God at the Helm. We believe that the bible is the inspired word of God. The bible teaches, whatever you do, do it unto the Lord. We believe that all we have belongs to God, and we are to be good stewards over all that has been given to us. We believe that who we are, is not what we do, but who we are as followers of Jesus Christ.
- Increased exposure to many other people and businesses
- Substantially increased referrals
- Supporting peers in their faith as it pertains to business ethics
- Accessibility to an increased sales team-with no overhead
- Increases your advertising
- Quality leads and referrals
- Your business will have a Virtual Board of Directors
- Comfort ability in referring professionals to friends and family
- And much, much more!!!
Requirements and Highlights
- GodNet Groups consist of one Christian business professional per industry
- Encourage peers to lead a life of integrity based on biblical ethics
- Willingness to gain an understanding of the products and services provided by each member
- Willingness, to help build each other's business by passing referrals to other members, which in turn, builds your business from the leads received
- Belonging to a GodNet group is like having 15-20 sales people, and board members, representing you. Since you're building personal relationships with the members of your group, they carry your business cards throughout the week, and when they meet someone who needs your products or services, they hand out your card and recommend you
Q: Can anyone join a chapter?
A: God Net will only take one person per profession. For example, if you are an accountant and this chapter has an accountant, we can refer you to another chapter, or allow you the option of opening up another chapter.
Q: Are there any fees to join?
A: There are Annual Dues to join a God Net Chapter. Chapter Treasurers collect the payment of dues when your application is approved.
At monthly meetings, we encourage you to attend as a free networking opportunity. Please notify Carl Nicosia at 516.756.5637 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to attend, and he will check with a Chapter Facilitator to see if your "professional category" is vacant. If it is, you are welcome to attend as a visitor, fill in the application form for the membership committee to review, and you will be contacted before the next meeting regarding the status of your application.
Q: What if a member gets a referral and does poor work?
A: It is imperative that anyone who gives a lead and finds out it was not satisfactorily handled, must report the incedent to the Chapter Facilitator, who will pass it along for investigation.
Q: What occupations benefit the most from networking?
A: It's not the occupations in particular that do well; it's the participation of the individual that determines the success of the group.
Q: Are members supposed to bring visitors?
A: You are encouraged to bring visitors for those occupations that are open. It would be necessary to clear it with a facilitator. It is a closed meeting except for potential members.